Terms and Conditions
- All production deadlines will be determined by the type of ad unit and campaign an advertiser runs with IDG.
- IDG will make every effort possible to expedite the testing and staging of ads. If creative is received after the
- designated production deadline we can not guarantee that an ad will appear on the intended web site on time.
- The lead times stated are only an approximation of time involved. Ads may be placed onto the designated web site before that time if creative is received after deadline.
- Creative to start on any given Monday should reach IDG by the previous Thursday no later than 12pm. Overseas clients need to take into account the time difference: all campaigns will start according to the Australian Eastern Standard time.
- IDG can not guarantee an insertion order will begin as scheduled if the above requirements are not adhered to. Please note production deadlines do not account for agency revisions.
- IDG has final approval for all ads with respect to editorial/creative content.
- IDG reserves the right to remove an advertisement from its web sites at any time for any reason.
- All creative will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of being sent. If you do not receive an email, please contact your Account Manager immediately.
Cancellations must be received in writing no later than 45 days prior to start date. Please note there will be no exceptions.
Clients can e-mail or forward the ad materials and instructions and direct any enquiries to our Online Production team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Services & Marketing
Direct Line: +61 (02) 9902 2715
Isabel Franzén Eklund
Available: Monday and Thursday
Direct Line: +61 (02) 9902 2768