Program Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The Publisher (IDG Australia) reserves the right to refuse any advertisement considered unsuitable to the publication, at the publisher’s discretion.
- Copy supplied by an advertiser and / or its advertising agency must conform with the Trade Practices Act of 1974 or as subsequently amended.
- It is the advertiser's or agency's responsibility to obtain appropriate releases on any items or individuals pictured in the advertisement.
- Terms of payment are net cash 30 days. New clients will be put on net cash 14 days until a trading record is established. Roundtable event sponsorship payments are due 14 days prior to the event, Conference, Summits, Awards and any large-scale signature event sponsorship payments are due a minimum of 30 days prior to the event. This amount is split across two payments, 50% deposit upon signing of contract and 50% 30 days prior to the event date. N.B. Overseas clients booking directly will need to submit payment at the time of the material due deadline.
- In the event of non-payment, the publisher reserves the right to hold the advertiser and / or its advertising agency jointly and severally liable for such moneys as are due and payable to the publisher.
- Ten per cent commission to accredited agencies on space, including premiums for positions or colour. No commissions will be paid on invoices not paid within 45 days.
- Advertisers will be surcharged if they do not use the space upon which their advertising rates were based during the contract period 8 Lead time for digital or online advertising - All standard graphics, text submissions, and rich media campaigns should be submitted in accordance with the digital advertisement specifications guidelines which will be forwarded to you on confirmation of booking.
- Late Ads: When advertising material is delivered past deadline the publisher reserves the right to repeat an advertisement from a previous campaign in lieu of receiving new ad units.
- No liability can be accepted for indirect or consequential loss or for loss arising from third party claims to the advertiser / agency, occasioned by printing / production errors or delivery delays.
- a) Cancellation deadline for digital campaigns is 30 days prior to live date. Advertisers will be charged in full for ads cancelled after the cancellation deadline. Campaigns that are cancelled are not eligible to receive discounts that were applied based on the larger volume originally agreed. Advertisers will be issued with an invoice for the gap between rate card and the discounted rate for advertisements that ran prior to the cancellation date.
b) Upon signature of event sponsorships, sponsors will be liable for the full amount due. In the event of cancellation 100% of the sponsorship fee is due and payable.
All cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
- Termination of SOWs: Either party may terminate the SOW for material breach of the agreement by the other party immediately upon written notice, if it provides written notice of such material breach and the breach remains uncured forty five (45) days after the date of the notice. Upon termination the client will pay IDG all amounts due for work performed and expenses incurred under the SOW/ master agreement, up to the effective date of termination, plus a 20% fee for untendered services.
- Lead program and event attendee data is for the exclusive use of the end client (not agency). Data cannot be sold to third parties, nor transferred, licenced, lent or sub-licenced to another party or used by any organisation or agency
- Custom programs require a maximum client response time frame of ten (10) working days. After such time, any content drafts / mapping / guidelines provided to client will be taken as agreed upon and IDG will move onto the next stage of the delivery process. Where no changes or feedback are provided on the first draft, then the piece will be deemed complete as submitted. Additionally, IDG reserves the right to publish or set ‘live’ a program in a timely manner that relates to the timelines contracted in the SOW, providing that the following check points have been completed: A kick-off call has occurred; narrative arc and 1 st draft are approved by the client.